- Palo Santo – Stick, Incense, or Pyramid $4.00
Palo Santo is a tree that’s native to Peru, Ecuador, and other South American countries. It grows in dry tropical forests and produces very fragrant wood and resin. In Spanish, Palo Santo means “holy wood.”
For thousands of years, the wood, resin, and oil have been used for medicinal and spiritual purposes. Palo Santo incense smoke yields sweet notes of pine, mint, and lemon. The people of the source region have long revered Palo Santo for its many benefits and healing properties.
Burning Palo Santo:
- Drives away mosquitoes and other flying insects. This is one of the prime uses for the people who live in Ecuador and Peru.
- It freshens the air in living spaces.
- Burning Palo Santo sticks is a great way to clear stagnant energies.
- Aromatherapy uses botanicals to foster a sense of safety and protection. A powerful aroma such as Palo Santo can focus our attention, unify our senses, and quiet the mind.
Palo Santo’s heavenly presence keeps energies grounded and clear, providing an uplifting scent that raises your vibration. This helps prepare for meditation and allows for a deeper connection to Source. Palo Santo also enhances creativity. It brings good fortune to those who are open to its magic.
Available as natural compressed wood incense stick, compressed wood pyramid, or natural stick. Each form is all natural, no additives, pure Palo Santo.
7 in stock